Sunday, February 28, 2010

the geeks get the girls

I don't post nearly as often as I said I would when I started this. I'm going to try hardest to rectify this.
All good news today. We have an awesome new apartment ready to move into in the next couple of weeks. It'll be me, Ashlee(my current roommate), her boyfriend Dan and our friend Cheryl. I smell epic times ahead.
Finished those pesky taxes. First time doing them. I feel like an adult.
My entry for Ravelympics. TeamTARDIS!
ravelry project page
Finished Sunshine. Pretty good read. Completely different(in a good way) of what I though it'd be(and what others in the same genre are like). Though it did make me(and now my roommate who's just started it) crave cinnamon rolls. So you know what?
Sunday evening plans!
TOS marathon...
and the misson for the evening...
ours aren't nearly as pretty/non-messy looking, but isn't that how they should be?
Mmmmm...dessert for dinner. Yeah, I'm an adult.
photos from weheartit and googling awesomeness(okay, I just typed in Star Trek).

No comments:

Post a Comment