Wednesday, December 2, 2009

books books and etsy

Firstly, thinking of joining and Etsy team. Not sure which one, but it will be happening. Oh, yes, it...hopefully...probably will. Suggestions welcome.

Book update!!
Finished Fahrenheit 491, pretty great read. It's been so long since I first meant to read it that I made up in my head what would happen in it and it was a lot different(essentially I thought it was 1984 with books and better organizational skills on the revolutionaries side). But I liked it more the way it is.
Also finished Lady Susan and The Watsons by Jane Austen. Should they count as two books or one(they're in a set along with Sandition which I'm starting soon)? Only Lady Susan is actually completed(novella). We'll see.
Just Started The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie. It's been a while Ms. Christie. Classics, banned and Christie...I feel like I'm in high school all over again.

Yes, I know, I will have those patterns and new items up so soon. I promise. No more procrastinating. Well, maybe a little, but I'm setting schedules and deadlines and all sorts of other adult-like things for myself.

Also, anyone know a good way to dye cotton shoes? I'm embarking on a non-knitting/crochet craft and don't wanna frak it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment