Thursday, September 23, 2010

Geektastic Thursday: Portal

Taking a detour this week on knitted and crocheted geekery for Portal. One of the few games I can play without screaming(too much) in fear at the TV. And it makes for some creative crafts.

I want these bookends.

A DIY mirror that would be an awesome project to undertake.

I couldn't find one I liked best, but if you google or search Craftster or Etsy for portal or cake is a lie t shirt....oh boy, the possibilities.


The companion cube makes for a slew of different crafts.I've seen mostly plushies, pillows, and the occasional baked goods. But I'm still trying to find a way to make it into a messenger bag. Geeky AND practical. 
 Though this rubix cube is possibly my favorite creative companion cube project I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment