Thursday, April 21, 2011

Geektastic Thursday: Trust your Doctor

I can't help but make these short. Mainly cause I get excited to the point that I can't concentrate or form real sentences. Seriously, it's like giving a child free reign of Chuck E Cheese after a breakfast of cake and milkshakes.
I'll try my best to not fall on the caps lock key.
I'm super anxious and pumped and a million other adjectives, for Doctor Who to come back tomorrow! And also that they're getting recognized so much this side of the pond that this happens!
CAN. NOT. WAIT!

On a sad note.
I was gutted to hear about Elizabeth Sladen dying. I remember when I was younger and occasionally watched Doctor Who on PBS, and while I didn't understand half of what was going on, I loved her and secretly wanted to be like Sarah Jane when I grew up. And still kind of do.

No comments:

Post a Comment