Sunday, June 26, 2011

random photos Sunday

Cause they don't belong anywhere else.
At work:
My lovely desk...the wall of monitors can be a bit overwhelming sometimes.
 We were bored one day, so I joined a made up kingdom.
 
This is in one of the stalls in the women's bathroom. Win.
At home:
Cartoonishly large hipster glasses.
 My attempt to make Ziggy...he fell apart an hour later. (source: Toy-A-Day)
 Awesome poster is awesome.
 Wallace tries (and fails) to escape.
 Finally got around to buying movies I've been wanting for a long time.
Out and about:
Ashlee and Susan in our new practice space.
 Why yes Ragstock, I was looking for glitter pants and a cape.
Stay classy Logan Square.
 Not sure why this is happening.
 Found the greatest bench in life!
 Susan playing in a fountain. Isn't she adoriable?
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment