Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Random Sunday

Another Sunday. Another batch of random things I've done this week.
Ashlee, being cool.
 Friends' punk band, Shift. Always awesome.
Wallace being a basket cat.
Finally saw the new Jane Eyre. Pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. I'd recommend it to any period drama fans. Though why every incarnation I've seen never included Rochester getting his vision back, I don't know. It seems like it'd be a happier note to end on.
Also started watching White Collar at my new roommate Becca's suggestion. Nearly done with season 1 and I'm on the fence if I like it enough to keep going. I think if they lost a case every once in a while, had more three dimensional minor characters (aside from Elizabeth and Mozz) and Neil met someone who didn't fall at his feet the second he smiled (and got rid of those turtlenecks), I'd be more on board.
Yeah, I spent most of the week watching TV and vegging out. I justify it cause I have a big week ahead with friends coming into town and shows and overtime at work. And yeah, it's gonna be a long, sleep deprived, and fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment