Saturday, July 16, 2011

Always.

I'm still recovering from Deathly Hallows part 2.
It was amazing! And heartbreaking. And funny. And Snape. And all around a fantastic movie, changes, cuts, and all.
I was crying for most of the battle, which was a lot. Neville was perfect. Ron and Hermione were adorable. And Snape was beyond amazing. Pretty sure I'm going to see it again sometime this weekend. But this time, I'll watch part 1 right beforehand so it feels like an awesome three hour continuous movie.
I also made a shirt for my sister Heather for the midnight premiere.
It's slowly sinking in that it's actually the end. Not as if I can't reread them for the millionth time or watch all the movies in a marathon. But aside from the park (which I will cry if I can't go in the next year), and Pottermore, the amount of new things is dwindling. I accept it. But it's still heartbreaking.
I'm in a glass case of emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment