Wednesday, August 3, 2011

so many books, so little time

Exciting news! I'm going to Gen Con and Wizard Con over the next two weekends.
Pretty pumped. Still getting costumes together. It's become more stressful than I'd like to admit.
More to come on that.
But today, before I leave, a nerdy book post.....
I'm attempting to get through all of the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett. Everyone I tell says it's impossible.
Well, challenge accepted!
This might not be the most updated graph, since I know he recently published a new addition to the thirty plus book series, but it's what I'm going off of for the time being.
The grey checks are the ones I've finished. And I've recently bought The Truth (yes, I'm apparently going backwards as far as date published in the Industrial Revolution path, but I really wanted to read Going Postal).
I think it's doable.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment