Monday, September 12, 2011

Renegade 2011

It's been a few years since I've been to Renegade Craft Fair, and that's a shame! It was glorious! I was a bit on the broke side, but I did spend most of my time collecting cards like crazy, and plan to search for a handful of the sellers and purchase some awesome handmade things in the near future.
I didn't write down all the shops (cause I'm a failbot), so apologies if I miss some here (let me know if you recognize any of them and I'll link properly).
Mojo Spa is too cute for words. And a local store!

 The only thing I bought: from Ryan Berkley Illustration. A shark in a suit bottle opener. He's my Erik/Magneto, so now I can open all the bottles!

They had free pins if you wore them around the fair.
 Took a break for a delicious veggie slider and apple cider from Mana.


No comments:

Post a Comment