Monday, January 3, 2011

look mum, a craft post!

I'm still working out all my possible goals for this year. Some silly, some serious business.
But I have decided to finally use all the Sugar N' Cream yarn that failed to make a top last year.

I'm pretty stoked about the new project.

And almost sure I'll be dying the sweater afterwards, cause I'm not liking the bright yellow as much. I've been looking up dying already colored cotton, and I think I'm going to add either green for a lime-yellow-ish sort of color, or grey to tone down the yellow.
I'd love it to be purple, but not sure if bleaching then dying will work with the yarn. And adding purple will just make it brown. Do not want.
Any advice? My sister's probably gonna be tired of me constantly asking for basic color chart advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment