Monday, November 22, 2010

pre-holiday madness

I went out looking for Sherlock and ended up with
 Also, totes ready for the holidays. I never want to take these off.
DEATHLY HALLOWS.....SPOILERS! Kind of.
No worries, this will be a short reaction. I'm still recovering. It was EPIC. Ron was perfect. There was not nearly enough of Snape(seriously? ONE scene?) I cried a bit, mostly Gred and Forge and Dobby. Could have done with not having some plot bits cut out to make room for...non....plot....things. I wanted more of the characters they keep forgetting about. Like, you know, Remus, Luna, Snape, Neville, Ginny, Lucius, Snape, Draco, Voldy, Weasleys and Snape?
Oh yeah, and sudden Bill was awesome. And pretty.
That's it. I'm getting ready for a very vegetarian/vegan Thanksgiving. Knitting and watching basic cable TV.
Just another Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment