Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vacation from a Vacation

So Nanowrimo was a bust. I don't know how other people do it. A few pages in and I hate everything I did and erase it. I don't care about word count, I just want something I don't cringe to look at.

Oh well. I went on vacation this past weekend with friends and it was amazing. I'll post pictures once I recover. The five hour drive from St. Louis that took nearly eight cause of traffic nearly did me in.

Back to the ole job search and book binging. Suggestions always welcome. And while I enjoyed The Hunger Games more than I thought I would, I made someone tell me the rest of the series cause I couldn't imagine it going on for another two books. If it was told from Peeta's perspective I might have done it. Great concept. Katniss, no. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment