Monday, February 28, 2011

end of the line

Not really. I just wanted a somewhat dramatic title for my last post in my project to post everyday for a month.
Been thinking all day about what to post. Felt it should be something worthwhile as nice bow to tie on the whole thing.
So I decided on sharing 15 facts that I don't think I've ever posted/mentioned/etc., as seen via any social media site.

1. I have a birthmark on the back of my leg that looks like a heart.
2. I sometimes choose books based on their covers.
3. I'm half black.
4. I'm saving up so I can live in London for a year or two.
5. I had a speech impediment as a kid.
6. I sometimes tear up while watching animated movies, then try to hide it by laughing.
7. I don't like the month of October.
8. I learned to knit so I could make the Doctor Who scarf. I've yet to do it.
 9. I still sometimes struggle with minor anorexia.
10. I'm obsessed with office supplies. Post-it's are the best.
11. I rarely throw away things people give me.
12. I started to become a vegetarian by accident (unplanned).
13. I prefer parties at home/friends than going out to bars.
14. My greatest fear is ending up alone.
15. I only eat cake for the icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment