Friday, February 18, 2011

tis the season for a new craft

It's not quite Spring yet, though the weather here has been suddenly fantastic that I'm starting to put away my heavier Winter wear. But I'm starting to get into my warmer weather knitting rut.
I just feel so out of place sitting around in the warmer seasons knitting scarves and crocheting blankets. It's cause I can't use them immediately when I'm finished.
So I'm taking embroidery back up. Maybe dabble in a bit of cross stitch while I'm at it. I want to be able to do things like this.
From Style Crush (Her blog/life is so awesome and precious!)

I only have a handful of designs from Sublime Stitching, but I figured I'll have to start on the basics and work my way up to the more intense designs. I just want to make cute things and put them all over the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment