Saturday, February 19, 2011

objects are heavier than they appear

A short one tonight, I'm feeling a bit sluggish after the day I've had.
Two of my roommates, Ashlee and Dan are moving into their own apartment at the beginning of March (couple, in need of their own space, understandably). I went to help them clean out and start demoing their new place. It's a converted basement apartment, and there was enough stuff in it for three families to live off of. So lots of heavy lifting and throwing things away.
Also got to knock down the ceiling. Which was super fun. If a bit tiring.
I'm exhausted but I loved being useful and helping out friends.
I have bruises on top of bruises. And nice calluses and scratches, that make me feel like I can take on the world. Or at least take a shower and lay in bed watching Hulu for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment