Sunday, February 20, 2011

my library card is weeping

I haven't been reading as much so far this year as I'd like. I think it's cause I didn't set a goal for this year, so I'm taking my time.
I'm also determined to read all of the books I own that I haven't read before getting to a few that I got for Birthmas and loaning from friends. Which basically means, all the books I'm not too enthused about reading, but want to read all the same. So I'm not reading them in as long of stretches as I would a book I'm really excited about.
So I'm going to set a pretend goal. Another 50 books, or the 'let's see how many I can get through before I run out of steam'.
And to get myself excited, I've already picked out ones I've been wanting to read for a while.
 
 
 Fingers crossed, I can get through the two I've been sluggishly going through for the past couple of week, so I can get back on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment